IsraeLead: an Israel Trip for Baruch Student Leaders
IsraeLead is an intensive and highly competitive 7-day trip to Israel for members of the Baruch College community involved in leadership.
The purpose of the program is to provide participants with the opportunity to gain a first-hand experience of the State of Israel, its people, and culture. This year, January 2017, we will be launching our pilot trip!
The cost of the program is only $250, which includes flight, accommodations, meals, and all activities throughout the trip.
- Visit the site of the the declaration of the State of Israel, Independence Hall
- See for yourself Israel's borders with Syria (Golan Heights) and Lebanon with IDF soldiers, as well as the Security Barrier
- Archeological and historical sites such as the Capernaum
- Enjoy a cruise on the Sea of Galilee
- Meet Israeli-Arabs in Nazareth
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Hike Masada
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem including the City of David, Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Hear from incredibly high-level Israeli speakers such as Khaled Abu Toameh and representatives from the Roots/Judur/Shorashim (the Palestinian Israeli Initiative for Understanding, Nonviolence, and Reconciliation)
- Experience an Israeli home for Sabbath dinner
- Drink delicious wine at the Gush Etzion Winery
Meet our 2017 Pilot Cohort: