IsraeLead: an Israel Trip for Baruch Student Leaders
IsraeLead is an intensive and highly competitive 7-day trip to Israel for members of the Baruch College and the rest of the CUNY community involved in leadership.
The purpose of the program is to provide participants with the opportunity to gain a first-hand experience of the State of Israel, its people, and culture. This year, January 2018, we will be leading our second cohort!
The cost of the program is only $350, which includes flight, accommodations, meals, and all activities throughout the trip.
- Visit the site of the the declaration of the State of Israel, Independence Hall
- See for yourself Israel's borders with Syria (Golan Heights) and Lebanon with IDF soldiers, as well as the Security Barrier
- Archeological and historical sites such as the Capernaum
- Enjoy a cruise on the Sea of Galilee
- Meet Israeli-Arabs in Nazareth
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Hike Masada
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem including the City of David, Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Hear from incredibly high-level Israeli speakers such as Khaled Abu Toameh and representatives from the Roots/Judur/Shorashim (the Palestinian Israeli Initiative for Understanding, Nonviolence, and Reconciliation)
- Experience an Israeli home for Sabbath dinner
- Drink delicious wine at the Gush Etzion Winery
Meet our 2017 Pilot Cohort: